Home Forums Moon landing Moon landing anniversary

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Grimbjorn
      Participant

I know that there are many questions about the moon landing these days with lots of people with lots of observations about specific things. I have been watching Apollo 11: What We Saw. It’s an extensive series with lots of interesting stories and for those of you who want to continue to debunk the landings lots of new sources for conjecture.

doubtingthomas
      Participant

I haven’t seen the series yet, but do you really expect them to do anything but present the party line on this?

Grimbjorn
        Participant

Well, no, I think they will present the party line, clearly, but whether you believe we landed on the moon or not being aware of arguments being made on both sides is tho only way to stay up to date on things and make good arguments either way.

Judith Jones
      Participant

I don’t know that much about the moon landing, so this series sounds interesting. One of the astronauts said that when they got out of their ship and started walking around, there were some other people or aliens not that far away watching them. I don’t think NASA likes to talk about that.

TheJerkInCharge
        Keymaster

We are currently working on an article on that, stay tuned.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.